Welcome to the Real Nappy Week Challenge Blog!

The following blog posts will be written by Vicki and her sister as they begin their Real Nappy Week Challenge and Share the Secret with you!

In the build up to Real Nappy Week Vicki saw our call to Share the Secret and contacted Go Real. She told us that she had been using Real Nappies with her little boy since he was about 3 months old, (he is now 2 and still wearing them) BUT her sister needed some encouragement to Go Real.

Vicki told us: "Her reluctance is mainly down to the fact that she works whilst her partner mostly looks after the children, and he is fairly against the idea. I'm sure if they both had the opportunity to try Real Nappies they would soon see the benefits."

To help Vicki show her sister how fantastic Real Nappies are we’re providing a full trial kit of nappies for them to use during the challenge. Vicki will be supporting her sister, providing advice and support (with a little help from Team Go Real!) and both of them will blogging about their experience right here!

Thursday 19 May 2011

Addicted

I am completely addicted to real nappies. Since receiving my trial pack. I have spent every night searching the internet looking at different brands, styles and patterms. I love the choice of prints you can get, much prettier than disposables.
    
As for types my favourite is the pocket. Cloth dry very quickly. I haven't really noticed any difference in the different fabrics, apart from the little lamb which comes out of the machine nearly dry. The pocket (especially Baba and Boo) fit nicely on Aston and are not that much fatter than is old nappies. I want to buy all the different types but Ian has wisely taken the credit card off me or I could max it out on cloth! Vicki has given me some of her nappies to try as Milo is doing very well at potty training.

Charley

No comments:

Post a Comment