Welcome to the Real Nappy Week Challenge Blog!

The following blog posts will be written by Vicki and her sister as they begin their Real Nappy Week Challenge and Share the Secret with you!

In the build up to Real Nappy Week Vicki saw our call to Share the Secret and contacted Go Real. She told us that she had been using Real Nappies with her little boy since he was about 3 months old, (he is now 2 and still wearing them) BUT her sister needed some encouragement to Go Real.

Vicki told us: "Her reluctance is mainly down to the fact that she works whilst her partner mostly looks after the children, and he is fairly against the idea. I'm sure if they both had the opportunity to try Real Nappies they would soon see the benefits."

To help Vicki show her sister how fantastic Real Nappies are we’re providing a full trial kit of nappies for them to use during the challenge. Vicki will be supporting her sister, providing advice and support (with a little help from Team Go Real!) and both of them will blogging about their experience right here!

Monday 16 May 2011

Being Prepared

Aston was looked after by my friend, Alison, today. I showed her the cloth nappies but also packed some disposables just in case she would prefer to put them on Aston, but she loved the cloth nappies as she had used terries on her children and couldn't believe how much the nappies have changed over the last 15 years.

I had given Alison 3 cloth nappies but I didn't think he would do 2 poos in the few hours he was there! So she had to use a disposable.When I got home I put aston straight in cloth and next time I will be sure to pack more.
I am going to try a terry tomorrow.I can't believe I never used cloth before its so easy. Vicki is being a great support so glad she put us forward for this I am falling in love with cloth nappies.

Charley

No comments:

Post a Comment